Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Time Sundays :D + New Phone

 I got a phoneee! Yay! Haha! I got it yesterday! I am really happy! I got a LG Gossip, I didn't like it at first but now I think it is really convenient. The pictures I took are all from my cell phone so the quality isn't as great as I thought it would be but still decent! Not to mention convenient! The plan is also very reasonable too! $25 dollars for unlimited texting and after 7pm calls + weekends. I am really happy with it!
 

So today... I went to mini bowling with my family!  First of all the pins are this tiny...
 
 And the balls are really small too! 

You could grab it in one hand... but only if you really stretch it!
  
This is the bowling ally itself!  
 
The balls will automatically roll up... 

While we were playing... My mom looked like this... 

 While hitting down every pin.... And I looked like this... 
 
While hitting down only 1 or 2 pins... hahaha

When we play games... we usually make the loser do housework...

So today, during the first round my mother somehow lost, so she has to fold the clothes....
 
Oh yea, if you are wondering who won... it was my brother...

I got 77 points... I am not sure that is a high score... haha... 
 

During the second round... My sister lost so she had to do the dishes, and my mother won.
 
I was 2 points away from doing the dishes... phew .

Bowling is very fun! They sometimes hold tourments too!
 
You can win money and prizes and your team gets a wall hanging thingie.

That is all for today! : D See you tomorrow!  

4 comments:

Kawaiiberri92 said...

lol hahaha i like the idea of whoever loses in a family games has to do chores ^__^ lol your bowling pose is cute and funny

Miss Li said...

ive never heard of that phone before
xD

im very bad at bowling...hahaha!
i havent played since i was 11 years old!

Ka-chan said...

Hi ! I really loooove your blog haha
I will come soon if you write new pages.

See you soon !

Love xoxo
http://iwannaxcupcake.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love bowling, its so fun!
Nice phone~!

PopBlush xo