Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Popteen June 2010 Overlook Contuined!!!

Hehe Here is to pick up where we left off! Btw.. Today I also ate a lot too... So if there is like a way to make a person not overeat tell me!!!

Anyways... Let's start!


Woawww!!! Popteen Cooking lessons! Hahaha. I will pick some that I like, perhaps all?


Here are some rice balls, from the expert herself!!! Wait... Somehow I am looking at food again...


Food to make to share with your friends!


Omgs! Kawaii!!! Perfect for showing off... Hahaha


Food to share with your darling!!! <3 If you have one. Haha, I don't, I just make food for myself to eat....


How Kumikki does her blush!!!



Some other model's way to do blush <3


KYAA!!! Tsubasa is featured in Popteen!!! This is her what she has in her purse!


And what Kumikki has in hers!


Let's not forget my other most adored model! Shiina!!! <3


Top 3 music listened by models in thier ipod !


Shiina and her eye make up!


More eye make up!


Woaw, Ke$ha and Popteen <3]

..Popteen is looking for new modelss... I REALLY want to become one too... *sigh*

After my diet, next year, when I am 16 I will try to go into the Taiwanese celeb circle adution... For now, I will dream on...

Thank you reading this. It makes me happy to share my passion with others. *Laughs*

No comments: